Due to a high demand of our services, and with our therapist’s being highly sort after at Skin Fairy Clinic we ask that prior to booking an appointment you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Clients must arrive 10-15 minutes early to all appointments to ensure that your appointment runs for the full duration of your scheduled booking time and the appropriate consent forms are filled out. If you are running late the clinic reserves the right to cut your treatment time to ensure that our therapist’s are not late for their next following booking.
- For all new clients booking an initial consultation, you will be required to pre pay a non-refundable payment of $100 to secure your booking, this $100 will come off the total of the treatment on the day of the appointment. We typically do a facial treatment and consultation on the same day, the appointment time allocated is 1.5 hours and will be approximately $180.00. A skin consultation only is 45 minutes and will be $100, this can be redeemed for an Omnilux treatment or products on the day of your consultation.
- A notification reminder will be sent via SMS 7 days prior to your scheduled appointment and the second SMS 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. We have allowed two SMS reminders so that NO SHOWS do not occur. We understand that you may need to change your booking, and we kindly request that you provide us with a minimum of 24 hours to allow us enough time to offer that spot to another client, please phone the clinic on 9386 1880 or email email@example.com if you cannot make your booking. If sufficient notice is given (24 hour’s prior) your full pre-payment will roll over to your next scheduled appointment.
* If our clinic booking policy is not suitable, we advise not going ahead with making a booking.
* For additional information Please read our Ethics Policy.
For any cancellations or appointment changes, 24 hours notice is required. When 24 hours notice is not given, a $50 cancellation fee will be added to the next booking. When a $100 deposit has been pre paid for the booking and there has been a late cancellation or no show, the $100 will be forfeited. This policy is to confirm your commitment to attending the scheduled appointment & to protect Skin Fairy Clinics interest in the incident of late cancellations or no shows.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your understanding and cooperation as we institute this policy. This policy will enable us to open otherwise unused appointments to better serve the needs of all Skin Fairy clients.
The Skin Fairy Clinics ethics policy has been put in place so that our therapists exercise in unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances; this involves things such as personal injury that prevents clients from getting to appointments, any other potential emergencies that are genuine and prevent clients from attending, or death, debilitating sickness or disease.
Examples of situations that are NOT acceptable & will require cancellation fees;
- Forgetting appointments or “no showing”.
- Last minute work roster changes.
- Mismanaging schedules or double booking.
- Running late & missing your appointment.
- Replying to our “Non reply” SMS reminder.
- Mild sickness such as colds/flu that do not prevent clients from attending work/events (we exercise caution & provide sufficient barriers to clients & staff).
*We do our best to accommodate last minute changes, however because of the high demand on our therapists we only provide a small window for genuine circumstances.
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, regrettably we don’t accept bank cheques or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- At Skin Fairy Clinic we do not hold any personal client accounts, all appointments preformed the day of the treatment must be paid in full that day.
- If you fail to pay for your service the day of your treatment or leave the premises without payment or knowledge of the therapist, you will forth width be banned from the clinic and all future appointments will be immediately cancelled. In this circumstance Skin Fairy Clinic holds the rights to legally pursue this incident.