JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
By Appointment Only
Monday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Tuesday 9.30 – 7.00pm
Wednesday 9.30 – 7.00pm
Thursday 9.30 – 7.00pm
Friday 9.30 – 5.00pm
Saturday 8.30 – 4.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays CLOSED
1. The Skin Fairy Pty Ltd trading as Skin Fairy Clinic ACN 607 039 190 (The Skin Fairy, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: //skinfairyclinic.com.au (Site).
2. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
5. The Skin Fairy collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
5.1 your name;
5.2 your contact information including email address;
5.3 payment details; and
5.4 medical information including but not limited to allergies and current medications.
6. We primarily collect your information in order to be able to service your requirements to the best of our ability. We will collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
6.1 assist us in providing services to you;
6.2 contact you or respond to your queries;
6.3 book in appointments;
6.4 confirm and reschedule appointments;
6.5 send SMS confirmations;
6.6 tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you;
6.7 to advertise our services and the Site;
6.8 for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
6.9 to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
6.10 for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
8. Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
9. From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents or affiliated third parties who assist us in the operation of our business, billing, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you. The Skin Fairy takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your non-identifiable personal information, however takes no responsibility or liability for the content of these third party websites.
10. Personal information that we collect from you will be stored in servers located in Australia.
11. The Skin Fairy reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by Australian Law Enforcement, to protect our Site and its content, to protect our employees and to protect our client’s rights and overall safety.
12. We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
13. In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
15. We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
17. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
18. Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
19. If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
20. It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.